Social media has played a large role in my life both personally and professionally for the last decade and honestly, my relationship with it is pretty complicated. I’ve used it to cope with difficult life moments, as a powerful tool for my work and as a way to avoid painful feelings. Today I’m sharing some real, tangible changes I’ve made over the years that have helped me shift my behavior, use social media less and ultimately find more peace and connection in my offline life. If you’re looking to reshape your relationship to your devices, I hope this video gets you curious about the shifts that feel right for you.
OTHER PLACES TO FIND ME:
MISSED MY LAST VIDEOS? WATCH HERE:
Spring Clean With Me: Skincare
My NYC Office Tour
WHAT I’M WEARING
– Sweater Urban Outfitters
(5 years old)
– Lipstick bareMinerals in Crave
– Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige
– Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
– Chantecaille Camoflauge Stylo in 4C
– Covergirl Plumpify Mascara in Waterproof
– Hourglass Eyebrow Pencil
– Glossier Boy Brow
– Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Caramel
– Bobbi Brown Eyeshadow in Maple Sugar (Part of the Capri Nudes palette, sadly discontinued)
MAC Patina eyeshadow is close:
– RMS Living Luminizer
– Benefit Blush in Dandelion
FYI: For videos edited by me, you won’t see editing credits. When I do get help from other people, you’ll see their names here.
Production Manager: Cristina Cleveland
DISCLAIMER: This video is not sponsored.