Being versatile while bass fishing is one of the most valuable skills a fisherman can learn. Often times anglers like myself will take hundreds of lures with them when they go fishing but you can often adapt to the conditions you are fishing by just changing the way you rig the lure you already have tied on.
In this video I show 3 different way I rig the YUM Christie Critter to fish rocks, trees and vegetation.
If you enjoyed this green screen video please hit the LIKE button, leave a COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE for more awesome fishing content!!! Thanks for watching and tight lines!
Check out Salt Life’s channel for more videos:
***ADD ME ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA***
▪ Snapchat: aflair430
▪ Periscope: @FishinWithFlair
▪ Facebook: Fishing with Flair
▪ Instagram: Fishing_with_Flair
▪ Twitter: @FishinwithFlair
▪ SECOND YouTube Channel “Flair Fishing Reviews”
EMAIL FOR BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY: firstname.lastname@example.org
***DISCOUNTS FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS***
▪ Castaway Rods: email email@example.com and tell them I sent you to receive a HUGE discount
▪ Rod Glove: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive 15% off your entire purchase
▪ NuTech Lures: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive 15% off your entire purchase
▪ Lucky Tackle Box: Use promo code “FLAIR” and receive your first box for just $5
▪ Bass University TV: Use promo code “flair” and receive 15% off your subscription
▪ Tacklewarehouse: Use promo code “FHABAQ214” and take $5 off your purchase
***NEW UPLOADS EVERY SUNDAY, TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AT 7PM CST!!!***